What We Do
NYC Office Space Brokers: Finding Businesses the Right Space
Every business needs a home. Metro Manhattan Office Space is a NYC office space broker that helps find it. It’s that simple. With years of New York City commercial real estate experience and a thorough understanding of the Manhattan office space market, we help our clients:
- Identify what they require in a commercial space. An NYC office space broker can help a businesses define their exact search parameters and set realistic expectations within the current New York City real estate market.
- Locate available listings that meet their precise search parameters.
- Negotiate lease terms with landlords on our clients’ behalf. We draft offers and counter-offers and represent tenants throughout the negotiation process to protect their interests.
- Renegotiate the terms of an expiring lease by representing tenants during the lease renewal negotiation process with a landlord.
- Acquire rental space, whether through a lease renewal with an existing landlord, a new acquisition by a start-up business, or a corporate relocation.
Whether you’re a start-up or an established Fortune 500, Metro Manhattan Office Space provides the market insight and commercial real estate savvy to help you find the Manhattan business home that is right for you. Click on any of our services listed below for more details on how we can help you.
Metro Manhattan Office Space is a full service NYC office space broker. We specialize in representing business tenants, whether they are start-ups or established companies. We act as a your tenant advocate. It’s not easy negotiating with landlords, managing agents, leasing companies and property managers. We protect you.
The real estate needs of New York City commercial tenants change over the life of their businesses. A growing company might require larger office space in a Class A, white-glove building, while a business owner interested in cutting real estate costs might relocate to a more affordable neighborhood. Metro Manhattan Office Space can make an office space relocation a seamless transition. Through thorough research and extensive legwork we will find the right property for your company. We have working relationships with some of the most influential landlords in Manhattan, and we utilize those connections to ensure your relocation is successful in every regard.
With the advent of web-based properties search directories, business owners have access to a huge amount of data about the Manhattan commercial real estate market. The value of a broker is interpreting that data. Where are the real values? With which landlords can you do business? What concessions are actually being offered? Are spaces still on the market? Where are deals actually getting done? The knowledge, experience and expertise that Metro Manhattan Office Space brings to the table in interpreting market data is invaluable.
Whether you are looking for a below-market sublease opportunity, or you want to rid your firm of the financial obligation of excess office space in Manhattan, Metro Manhattan Office Space is an NYC office space broker that can help. We assist sub-lessors by marketing and renting excess space, and we assist tenants by finding available space being sub-leased at below-market costs. From locating available sublet opportunities, to locating prospective tenants who are in the market for subleased space, we help make the process run smoothly.
Choosing an NYC office space broker is a key decision when your business needs to lease a new Manhattan office or loft space; renew an existing tenancy in your current premises; or lease a new space in your existing building. So what should you expect from your commercial real estate broker?